Thursday, July 03, 2008

Never too late?

To you
, I'm sorry. about what, you'll know, very clearly. I think I do understand it, after giving it more thought, and I really do because I did.


and to you, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I always run away and escape whenever I face troubles in life. Sorry I'm always not brave enough to face the music. Sorry that I thought the way out of everything was to just run away, or close my eyes. But, thankyou for waking me up too, its been a brief but important moment for me ^_^


But for both cases, I'm sorry I'm just a pessimistic idiot who seriously thought life had been sucky for me, sorry I always lacked the courage in everything, that I have the greatest fear of being alone or being glanced at with hateful eyes, and that changes my moods VERY drastically.


I'm sorry, but i really did not mean it right from the start, I hadn't realised.




This is not emo, this is just called apologizing.

No comments: